If you’re ready to get your own water heater installed or you want to repair the existing one, you’ve come to the right place.
Fanti Sewer & Drian Pros offers professional water heater installation and repair in Orange, CA! We’re professionals looking to make your life easier by boosting the functionality of your home.
No matter where or when, we’re available to deliver a proper installation and an efficient repair that allows you to return to your day-to-day life.
Enjoy A Reliable And Efficient Service, 24/7
We offer a complete plumbing service that relies on us being prompt and efficient. We go the extra mile because we know hot water is a must. We’ll fix the problem and get out of your hair as soon as everything is working properly again.
- In-depth plumbing inspections
- Reasonable, flat-rate prices
- Diagnosing all plumbing problems
- Regular follow-ups to hear your feedback
- A prompt and efficient fix
- Guarantees on all plumbing repairs
Get Hot Water Back On ASAP With Our Emergency Appointments
Hot water is a necessity, and living without it makes everything ten times harder. Cold showers are not everyone’s cup of tea, and if you have kids, that’s not even a solution.
Sooner or later, you’ll need hot water.
If you’ve never had a water heater and you’ve always depended on a third-party company to get it, you’ve probably had issues with them in the past. If you have a water heater, but it’s broken, fixing it now will save you a lot of problems down the road.
We’re a professional installer in Orange, and we’ve been helping homeowners around here for years now! We’re experts in all types of water heaters and we can help you find the best option for your home.
Check out our water heater installation and repair service in Orange! Work with a professional plumber and get a reliable installation on your next home upgrade.
We’ve Helped Thousands Of Homeowners Already!
More and more homeowners are getting water heaters for their homes as they’re simply much more convenient. We’ve helped dozens of people install their water heaters, and they all loved our work and service. This is what they say.
Water Heater Installation Options For Your Home In Orange
There are two main types of water heaters you can get. Let’s quickly breakdown both options.
Tankless Water Heater
With a tankless water heater, you’ll never be “out of hot water” ever again.
Tankless water heaters don’t use storage tanks like typical water heaters. They produce hot water on demand, heating the water rapidly on its way to your shower as it passes through the pipes, past the heating elements.
Some pros of the tankless water heater are:
- Endless Supply of Hot Water. As we explained above, the tankless water heater heats water on demand. Your shower will pull in cold water that gets heated when passing through the heating elements.
- Energy Efficient. Tank water heaters will heat the water in the tank 24/7, no matter if you’re using it or not. Tankless water heaters will only use energy when you’re using hot water.
- Space Savings. A water heater with a tank will take up a lot of space. Without a tank of water, you’ll save space that you can use for some cabinets or shelves.
- Longer Product Life. Tankless water heaters can last up to 25 years, compared to a water heater with a tank that lasts about 8 to 12 years.
- No Stale Water. With a tankless water heater, you’re getting fresh water every time you need it. Water heaters with a tank will fill the tank with water and that water will be there until you need it.
Gas Tank Water Heater
The standard “tank-type” water heater is found in most homes. These are the water heaters with a tank of heated water that’s always ready to be used. These types of water heaters are the preferred choice for many homeowners, mostly because they’re more affordable.
Depending on the size of your family, you’ll want to choose the right size of the tank so there’s enough hot water for everyone. There are 30, 40, and 50 gallons tanks. The 40 gallons tank is the most popular among US homeowners.
There are three important features to compare in all gas tank water heaters:
- Energy Factor (EF) – This is the rating system for efficiency. The higher the number, the more energy-efficient the water heater is, so the more money you’ll save on your electricity bill.
- First-hour rating (FHR) – This shows how much hot water the unit can produce every hour, starting with a full tank.
- Low NOx and Ultra Low NOx – These are categories that indicate how much carbon monoxide the unit creates. Ultra-Low NOx units are better for the environment and are often required in certain states. They’re also safer for your family in case of any malfunction with the water heater.
Check Out Some Of Our Projects!
These were all projects we’ve worked on and fixed for homeowners in Orange and surrounding areas. Check out our work and see for yourself what we’re capable of!
A Highly-Efficient Process To Get Your Water Heater Installed Or Repaired
Your comfort and well-being are our top priorities. The moment we get to your home, we get straight to work. We’ll be there for as long as we have to, making sure this is the last time you’ll ever have a problem with your water heater.
Get in touch and schedule your appointment.
We’ll fix the issue and offer you advice throughout.
Enjoy a home free from any plumbing issues!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of water heater should I get?
When it comes to providing hot water for your home, there are two main options: a tankless water heater or a traditional water heater. Both have their pros and cons, so it’s important to weigh your needs before making a decision. One advantage of a tankless water heater is that it doesn’t store hot water, so there’s no need to worry about running out of hot water. They are called an “on-demand system”. They also tend to be more energy-efficient than traditional water heaters, because they only heat water when you need it.
On the other hand, tankless water heaters can be more expensive to purchase and install, but they may not be able to meet the demands of a large household. We’ll make sure to advise you on the best option for your home.
- Do I need a permit to install a water heater?
Yes, California’s law requires a permit for installing any type of water heater, be it electrical or gas, as well as a final inspection. At Fanti Sewer & Drain Pros, we can take care of permitting on your behalf for a fee of $450 to help you avoid the paperwork.
- Are electric water heaters safe than gas water heaters?
Electric water heaters are generally considered safer than gas water heaters, as they are less likely to cause a fire. However, gas water heaters are cheaper to operate in the long run.
- What type of water heater should I get?
- Can I install a hot water system myself?
Yes, you can technically install a hot water system as a homeowner, but unless you have high electrical, gas, and plumbing knowledge, we recommend you stay away from it. There are a lot of technical and safety implications when installing a water heater and you wouldn’t want to put yourself or your family in danger, so it’s best you call a professional.
All installations comply to California’s building codes and local laws and regulations.
- How long do water heaters last?
It depends on the type of water heater you have, as well as on other factors such as if you’re performing regular maintenance, the hardness of your water, and usage.
Generally speaking, with proper maintenance, tankless water heaters, gas water heaters, or electrical water heaters last 15 to 20 years.
- How do I maintain my water heater?
Maintenance needs differ from model to model, but in general, an annual inspection, as well as draining and descaling of your water heater is recommended.
- Can I install a hot water system myself?
Get 24/7 Running Hot Water With An Efficient Water Heater Installation
Waking up in the morning to discover there’s no hot water is not a great start to the day.
And while a water heater can fix this issue, you still need a professional to install it properly and ensure it’s working at 100%.
With Fanti Sewer & Drain Pros, you can get a complete water heater installation and repair in Orange.
We are committed plumbers who understand the importance of your safety, time, and comfort. We’re 24/7 available and strive to provide excellent support and service to everyone in need of a reliable plumber or installer.
Work with us in Orange, CA, and get:
- Friendly and polite plumbers that treat your space with maximum respect
- A fully optimized process that keeps you in the driver’s seat of your project
- Constant communication, transparent pricing, and accurate timeframes